You Beautiful Thing

It has been said of the unseen army of the dead, on their everlasting march, that when they are passing a rural cricket ground, the Englishmen fall out of the ranks for a moment to lean over a gate and smile

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Predictions

I am not a pessimist.

In my own rationality, the results of the Indo-Pak series should be

Test Series: 2-0 to Pak, last test being drawn

ODI's : Difficult, but I'll again put it 3-2 to Pak

Some Other Predicts

It will be the beginning of the end of SR Tendulkar.

Will be more than happy, infact extremely happy if I have to eat back each one of my words, but I dont see it happening :)

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Why begining of the end of Tendulkar???U making me sad...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home