You Beautiful Thing

It has been said of the unseen army of the dead, on their everlasting march, that when they are passing a rural cricket ground, the Englishmen fall out of the ranks for a moment to lean over a gate and smile

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Teerz Kurrant---My Dream ODI Team (Players Picked From 96 World Cup Onwards)

Every sport lover's fantasy--The Dream Team. Here goes mine, in batting order.

Sachin Tendulkar
Adam Gilchrist
Aravinda De Silva
Brian Lara
Inzamam Ul Haq
Micheal Bevan
Andrew Flintoff
Wasim Akram
Shane Warne(c)
Allan Donald
Mutthiah Muralitharan

What say?
An Interesting fact about my dream team: starting from Sachin till Shane Warne, the batting order flips flops regularly between left handers and right handers.


PS: It has been assumed that these players will play for a team and not for individual reputations. Secondly, it is also assumed that each player has the capacity to be turned into a better fielder and runner between wickets with training.

3 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger educatedunemployed said...

All good I just don't like Muttiah..nothing personal..just don't like him..But yeah all good..

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Y said...

Lots of ppl dont like him. I also developed an admiration towards him rather than it being an instant thingie.
But I am all awe of you that you take cricket or for that matter sport so seriously. Was shocked that you actually read thru the whole of my previous post. None but an actual admirer of the game would have done that.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger educatedunemployed said...

Yogi, I do love the sport.Can't boast to know a lot.What I love reading about your posts, is that they aren't a reproduction of what the media has to say about cricket.Its what you percieve of it.You showed an immense interest yourself by actually delving into the history.I totally enjoyed that post.Actually I am looking forward to more.Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home